Nashville Rotary Service Trust Community Service Grants:
Thank you for your interest in applying for an NRST Footprint Fund Grant. For our 2019-20 fiscal year, we will not have an open Request for Proposals for community service initiatives. Please check back in future years for more information.
Each year, the NRST Footprint Fund raises, and gives away, over $150,000.
2018 – 19 Community Service Initiatives:
- Bethlehem Center – Rotary Day of Action with Meals on Wheels – $22,500
- Book ‘Em – reading to elementary school children – $17,500
- Moves and Grooves – Cool Kids Read, Student Author’s Event, Best Book Ever Event – $10,000
- Lutheran Services TN – Community Plant Day (May 2019) – $5,000
- Oasis Center – Assemble Welcome Kits for Youth moving into Fisk Courts, snack packs, and hygiene packs – 10,000
- Habitat for Humanity – two build days, one in fall and one in spring. – $15,000
- Second Harvest Food Bank Backpacks – 3rd Friday of every month, 1-3 pm – 15,000
- Second Harvest Food Bank Feed the Need – Our signature project during the holidays – $45,000
- ROTARACT at Fisk University – participate in monthly meetings and projects as mentors for these college students.