After a pause from meeting in person and evaluating how congregations and organizations have adjusted during this challenging time, the Nashville Rotary Board of Directors has approved the recommendation of the Pandemic Response Committee to return to the hybrid format next Monday, October 4, with enhanced safety protocols in place.
This will allow us to meet all of our members where they are allowing them to attend Rotary either in-person at the Wildhorse Saloon or virtually via Zoom.
- Starting on Monday, October 4, we ask Rotarians to be fully vaccinated in order to choose the in-person meeting option.
- If you invite a guest to join you in person, they too must be fully vaccinated.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please attend the meeting virtually.
- If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 no matter your vaccination status, please attend the meeting virtually.
- Masks will be required when not actively eating or drinking.
- Socially distanced seating will be available throughout the venue.
As always, thank you for your grace and understanding as we navigate these challenging waters. There are definitely a multitude of views and our desire is to create a forum where you, our members, can gather as safely as possible whether you elect to do so virtually or in-person.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or Olivia.
Yours in service,
Lauren Lane Payne
Rotary Club of Nashville