- Community Service
- Professional Networking
In our business and professional lives, we abide by the Four-Way Test of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Participation: We understand members can’t attend every meeting or activity. However, active members benefit both professionally and personally.
- Volunteer Service: Read to children, sort food, help facilitate our weekly meeting. There’s something for everyone!
- Financial Commitment:
- Annual Dues $1,300
- One-time Initiation Fee $400
- Guest Lunch Fee $30
- Footprint Fund $500 (recommended)
- Rotary International $100 (recommended)
- Annual Footprint Fund: Through your contributions, we impact our community through projects and grants. Our focus areas are: hunger/nutrition, literacy/education and housing/community building.
- Rotary International: As part of the larger Rotary International community, all Rotarians support Every Rotarian Every Year with a minimum contribution of $100.
To qualify for membership, you should be (at least) one of the following:
- engaged as a proprietor, partner, corporate officer, or manager of a recognized business or profession; or
- hold an important position in any worthy and recognized business or profession or any branch or agency thereof and have executive capacity with discretionary authority; or
- an emerging business / community leader under the age of 40; or
- have retired from any position listed in sub-subsection (a) or (b) of this sub-section.
- Learn – Browse our website and talk with Rotarians to determine if our club is the right fit for you.
- Identify a Sponsor – Connect with a member of our club, and ask that person to sponsor your application.
- Apply – Fill out the application by clicking “Join Rotary” at the top of our website. Remember- applying for membership is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- Submit – All applications are reviewed by the Membership Committee and Board of Directors. If approved to proceed, we will publish your name in our weekly newsletter for general membership review. After two weeks, we will contact you with your application status.